Spotlight is a family owned, leading Australian retailer of fabrics, craft and homewares. They began in the early 1970s as a dress fabric market stall, and later opened the first Spotlight store in 1973. In the ensuing decades, they expanded across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia. Currently, they have more than 120 stores in four countries.
Spotlight offers quality products across bedding, bathroom, kitchen, dining, party, crafts, sewing and fabrics. You can buy sheets, wool, yarn, blinds, curtains, tableware, towels, beads, appliances and more at affordable prices.
Their in-store services include:
- Making curtains, blinds, shutters and outdoor awnings to complement your home. Book your free consultation and choose from various styles, colours and fabrics;
- Inflating latex and foil balloons for party orders. Book in advance and choose from different shapes and sizes;
- Organising craft and sewing classes (at select stores) for people of all skills. Create a new project with your home sewing machine. Contact your store for details.
Spotlight’s VIP Club has more than five million members and is among the most popular customer loyalty programs in Australia. Membership is free and you receive exclusive specials, great giveaways, competitions, and more.
Visit your nearest Spotlight or shop online at https://www.spotlightstores.com. Don’t miss the clearance sale on their homeware and furniture range. See the catalogue in stores.
Why people like to shop at Spotlight
- Product Range: Spotlight caters to the home decorator, dressmaker, party organiser and do-it-yourself customer. They offer quality products at affordable prices.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: If you find a lower price on a same stocked item, they will beat it by 10% (not available for online purchases).
- Community: Spotlight partners with several international and local organisations to support sustainable income for women via vocational training and sewing centres.
Store locations and opening hours:
Spotlight has stores in the cities and suburbs of Australia including Hobart, Melbourne and Midland. Click here for your nearest store. Opening hours may vary.
Monday to Wednesday: 9am to 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am to 9pm
Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday to Sunday: 9am to 5pm