Adairs locations and opening hours

Here you can find all the information we have about Adairs, including the Adairs locations with stores, and the most common store opening hours for Adairs. Here at AU Catalogues, you can get all the information you need, such as store locations and store opening hours for your favorite retailers, including Adairs.

Adairs catalogues
Adairs catalogues
Adairs catalogues

About Adairs

Adairs opened their first store in 1918 and established themselves as a small format department store until 1979.  Their contemporary business as a specialty retailer began in 1981 when a younger generation of the Adair family opened a boutique.

Today, Adairs is among Australia’s leading retailers for homeware and furniture with an expanding number of stores nationwide. They come in five physical formats consisting of Adairs, Adairs Homemaker, Adairs Kids, Adairs Outlet and Urban House Republic (UHR).

Known for their design-led product range, they combine fashion, quality and value with excellent customer service across a range of categories including linen, pillows, cushions, quilt covers, towels, throws, toys, gift ideas, and napery.

Their customer loyalty program called the ‘Linen Lovers’ offers a two-year membership for its members. Under this program, members have access to lower prices in stores and online including further discounts on sale items. Be sure to sign up for membership before a sale ends.

Visit the website at for more information, and view their full catalogue of products for the home and family.

Why people like to shop at Adairs

  • Product Quality and Differentiation: Approximately 90% of Adairs’ product range is their own brand, with the other 10% coming from third-parties. The designs of their products are exclusive, trendy, and valuable to customer needs.
  • Customer Loyalty Program: Members of the Linen Lovers Club enjoy exclusive benefits, specials and shopping events. Linen Lovers are likely to shop more often and more broadly across the product range compared to other customers.
  • Online Shopping Experience: The online store provides customers with product recommendations that suit their lifestyle and homemaker needs. Free shipping is available for orders over $150 and to all ‘Linen Lovers’.

Store locations and opening hours

Adairs has more than 160 stores in all Australian states and territories. You can find them in the major cities as well as the regional towns including Albury, Townsville, Port Macquarie, Geelong, and Bunbury. Click here to find a store near you. Opening hours may vary:

Monday – Wednesday: 10am - 7pm

Thursday - Friday:            10am - 9pm

Saturday - Sunday:          10am - 7pm

Adairs stores